To use a Riffyn Data Agent, it must first be configured as a Data Environment on the Riffyn application. To create an environment, log into Riffyn (app.riffyn.com or equivalent for VPCs). Then follow these steps:
1. Select Data Environments from the dropdown on the top left corner of the Library page.
2. Click on Create Environment
3. Enter a name and description for the environment and click on create.
4. Create an agent by clicking on the (+) button next to Data Agents
6. Enter a name for the agent and click OK.
7. The agent OAuth credentials will be displayed in main panel as:
8. Copy the contents of the gray panel into a text file and save as agent.json on the machine where the agent will be installed.
9. Follow the instructions here to build and install an agent.