Riffyn's audit trail logs changes made to the listed document types. Changes are stored as a JSON object detailing the state of the document after a change:
- Step in a process with inputs and outputs.
- In “Design mode”, a process or group.
- All changes made to a process. Process is considered the top level activity group.
- Definition of cleanup methods and their parameters (ex: “k-means clustering”, “sliding window”).
- User-entered information pertaining to processes or experiments. "Design Note" in a process, or "Observation" in an experiment.
- A configuration that allows Riffyn users to process remote database queries setup via a fata environment.
- Files uploaded to Parsely.
- A remote database connected via a data environment
- Information about compliant experiments or processes.
- Houses one or more data agents and data sources.
- An execution of a process in “Measure mode”. Contains experiment activities, runs, etc.
- Step in an experiment.
- "Summary and Next Steps" of an experiment.
- Rules for formatting data to be exported.
- Generated export file (may or may not be downloaded).
- Headers of the datatables provided during an export.
- Relationship graph of entities within Riffyn.
- Reason for signing a compliant processes or experiments.
- Content uploaded to a process or experiment as the form of attachments.
- Governance and permissions around groups of users. Each organization is typically all entities belonging to a single company.
- User-designed instructions to described how to import data from a file into an experiment.
- A collection of data parse configurations.
- Saved settings for an experiment that describe how all runs on experiments should be aggregated.
- The type property assigned to a resource type.
- A specific instance of a resource type. Is either consumed or created in a step and can be unique per run.
- A generic classification of a type of material used in a process.
- A single execution of a step.
- Actual values of properties per resource on a single run.
- A group of runs.
- A query tied to a data source.
- A user’s electronic signature on a compliant process or experiment.
- Metadata applied to entities within Riffyn which can be searched in the library.
- Named group of users used as part of access control.
- Dimensional description that can be added to a property type.
- Units explicitly coupled with a property type.